Badminton games -badminton Rules- Court Size- Events- Yonex
The Rules and Regulations in the Badminton provide the full detail on each and every aspect of the game of badminton.
find below a brief overview related to game and - simplified rules and yonex thereon.
System of Score
- In A match there are 3 games of 21 points, out of which best is considered.
- Every time there is a serve & point scored.
- if The side winning a rally , it will adds a point to its score.
- Winner is At 20 all, the side which gains a 2 point lead first.
- At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, ultimately the winner.
- In the next game winner serves first.
Change of Ends & interval
- There is 60 seconds interval when a player reaches 21
- There is 2 minute break or interval in each game
- when the leading score reaches 11 points,In the third game, players change ends
- The server serves from the right service court.when the server’s score is even & At the beginning of the game (0-0).
- When the server’s score is odd, the server serves from the left service court.
- If the server wins a rally, the server scores a point and then serves again from the alternate service court.
- If the receiver wins a rally, the receiver scores a point and becomes the new server. They serve from the appropriate service court – left if their score is odd, and right if it is even.
- There is only one service at a side.
- At the beginning of the game and when the score is even, the server serves from the right service court. When it is odd, the server serves from the left court.
- If the serving side wins a rally, the serving side scores a point and the same server serves again from the alternate service court.
- If the receiving side wins a rally, the receiving side scores a point. The receiving side becomes the new serving side.
- The players do not change their respective service courts until they win a point when their side is serving.